Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY shoes series vol.2 (video)

Lee esto en Castellano
The other day I uploaded the second video in my DIY shoes series. Actually, I wasn't going to create an entry for this, because you guys already know this project. It's the one I did for the Craft Wars, but I obviously had to wait for a few weeks to share it. Hope you guys like it anyway :)
  Stay tunned because there are a lot more projects coming up! I just can't wait to get a few days off this Christmas... I think I will just stay home making new DIYs and videos. That's my idea of a perfect Christmas time, what's yours? By the way... Have you guys made any DIY to decorate your homes this holiday season? I would love to hear about it!

xxx

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...