Thursday, November 22, 2012

My DIY inspiration for Craft Wars

Lee esto en Castellano
Recently I was invited to take part on the Craft Wars, organized by BuzzFeed. This month's challenge was studded shoes, which is not as easy as it seems. Even though I love studs, I think it's a quite limited material if you want to come up with something really unique. So I took this as a personal challenge. Can't wait to show you guys the result!

So here are some pictures that inspired me for this challenge. I hope you guys like this :) 
Remember that if you have any doubts about studs you can read my Guide for the Use of Studs and Spikes, even though I will have to give update it, as I just discovered a new method.


1. Valentino 2. Giuseppe Zanotti 3. Carvela 4. Casadei 5. Giuseppe Zanotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...