Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Tiny Piece of Spring

Here is my big DIY of the season! A skirt made of fabric daisies. This has been one of those projects that come to your mind and make you feel an strange obsession for making them come true. In the next post I'll show you how to do it, it's not as simple as it seems. Actually, the skirt I used as a base was made out of a t-shirt. 

For this post, I've had the pleasure to work with Mariona Olmos, a great photographer and a great friend. Mariona is awesome on everything she does, but moreover, she is one of those especial people who, just by staying by your side, shows you a new perspective of everything. The turning point is on finding people like her, one day, for some reason, you are happier... In her Flickr you'll find absolutely amazing pictures, full of energy and life.  It's really worth it following her on Facebook or Twitter. I had to share Mariona with you guys, enjoy her work!



Top: Zara
Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent
Coat: Vintage
Skirt: DIY

I thought that the moment of finishing this was never going to arrive! The hardest step was to sew all the daisies... When I counted them I coudn't believe it! Can you guys guess how many daisies are on this skirt? Make your bets! 

I hope you guys like this! 
xxx

Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt, really adorable with a spring fresh look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...